The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena

Serena

Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Empty
PostSubject: Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)   Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Name: Serena Levine

Species: Were-Dragon

Eyes: Black

Hair: Black, slight purple tinge

Build: 5'9" slender

Other Defining Characteristics: Tattoo of a dragon on her left arm.

Family: Mother (uses drugs), and Father (alchoholic), 22 year old brother Jack (loves motorcycles, currently in jail), 9 year old sister Kisa (coma, in the hospital).

History: Serena discovered her wild side when she was 12, and her sixteen year old brother taught her how to ride a motorcycle. She started smoking when she was fourteen, and was a famous thief at her school. She had already gone to Juvie by then for stealing. When she turned sixteen, she started to sneak into clubs with her older brother, ans went to Juvie again for stealing beer from a store.
Jack was put in jail for a hit-and-run accident that had not been entirely his fault. His girlfriend, Julie, was put in a rehab facility with Serena's mother, for their drug use. She lives alone with her alchoholic father, because her sister, Kisa was in the hospital in a coma after nearly being beat to death while walking home from school. Serena frequently visits her brother and sister.
When she was seventeen, she found out about her werewolf side. She was recruited into an all-girl's gang that was made of more werewolves, and together they hunt down vampires. She gets beat up a lot, and beats others in return. Serena gets very bad grades in school, and rarely goes at all, so she probably won't graduate, and won't go to college. To her, life is living Hell.

Personality: Fierce, angry, wild, dangerous
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)   Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Nice name for your sisi. KISA oh no you SO didn't get that from Furuba... Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)   Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:48 pm

i so totally did that name is so cute aint it?
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)   Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Yea...Kisa is cute......tiger........hey what animal is Hiro??
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)   Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:51 pm

the sheep
tee hee
i LOVE HIRO I love you
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)   Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 am

teehee!! he's sooo cute. And he thinks he's so "tuff" Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)   Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serena Levine (Daredevil)(edited)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: Welcome :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: