The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The addiction of Blood lust

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annunziata

Annunziata

The addiction of Blood lust Empty
PostSubject: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:21 pm

There in the middle of the clearing, closest to the outskirts of the forest
I sat crosslegged, Amongst the morning dew resting on the grass.
There I was staring at the forged entrance in which I had came here threw
Slowly breathing in and out
Bloodlust over powering each one of my senses
Was this how I will live my life?
Will no one come and help me save my lost soul?

The sun burned down my left side of my face where my hair had parted

OOC - Bloodlust is when a vampire is over powered for the earge to drink human or none human blood. There are ways to revive someone of this, I will mention it later on in the topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_me_and_ur_afraid_of_it
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:30 pm

I was running, and every few seconds or so, I would jump into the air, and morph my huge red wings out, breathing a little puff of smoke. It was hard and very tiring to try and morph only one part of me.
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:34 pm

All of a sudden I saw this person fly above my head
Huge blood red wings flapping rapidly
I jumped up into a fighting stance
You can never be too sure about people!
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:38 pm

There was a girl below me. I fell to the ground in shock, and felt something crack. Damn, I thought, sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:40 pm

I saw her fall into a nearby tree
With a great clattering noise
I set down my guard and started to wonder closer to where she lay
"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:42 pm

"Yeah," I muttered. "Don't think I'm normally like that. I'm not so clumsy usually."

OTC: what time period is this?
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:46 pm

"I'm usually very clumsy"I wondered who she was "So who are you anyway? I haven't seen you around before?"
I offered her my hand to ull her up to her feet

OOC - It's VERYY early in the morning
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:48 pm

OTC: no i mean like, present, 1600's...

"I'm Serena," I told her. "A Were-Dragon. I was practicing morphing my wings out so I don't have to do a full-body morph." I was panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:51 pm

OOC - Around about the 1800's

"Well I'm Annunziata"I sighed slowly as I started to explian myself "I've just travelled by slave ship here from Italy, I'm a Vampire"
I bit my lip to stop the ravinious taunting of the Bloodlust to kick in again
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 pm

I could smell her bloodlust. I got like that sometimes, too, but I was controlling it better now."I've always lived here," I told her, fixing my skirts. "But over in London."
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:00 pm

I looked around for my note book
"It's a huge difference in weather though" I rubbed my hands frantacilly up and down my arms to warm myself up "What is there to do for fun around here then I have only been here for a few days now" I looked around my surroundings
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:04 pm

"Well, there's a lot to do in London, but I'm not there a lot. I like to stay out here, away frrom the humans."
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:48 pm

"I suspect that is the best way to do things for myself as well" I looked down to my feet "You know with my temptations and all"
My face blushed a crimson colour
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:05 pm

"It's okay," I told her, looking at the sky. "I get the same thing sometimes. Vampires aren't the only hunters out there."
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:14 pm

"I never knew there were such things as Were Dragons till now, I was forced from the Italian communities due to my miss hap in society" My eyes started to well up.

I move my eyesight from my feet moving upwards across my teared skirt and corset
"Do you know anywhere to buy any new clothes? Mine got teared during a fight aboard the ship" I corressed the gashes I got a few days before
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:19 pm

"If you wait here I'll get you some," I said. "It won't be good if you walk around London with torn clothes."
Back to top Go down
cateyes

cateyes

Location : behind a tree. wait for the right moment to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:27 pm

my eyes were gone to me. i could not return to the village were i once was. where it is now, i dont care. chiao was sitting high up on a tree, listening to the sounds of the vampire below. stay still and if it attacks. kill it. that was my fathers warning before he died. i shall live to his word.
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:01 am

"That would be a good idea"I paused"Although I have no money." I look down to the dewy grass in shame
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:53 pm

I froze. Then looked up. There was a girl in the tree above us. I instantly ran for cover, hoping she hadn't seen me. I made a motion to the vampire to look up, so she could see the girl, too.
Back to top Go down
cateyes

cateyes

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:21 pm

she started slowly shking her head so she could hear around to feel if any vampires were there. there was. under the tree. she crouched so in case the vampire attacked her.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:41 pm

I waved a hand at her, but the girl didn't move, didn't even acknowledge that I had moved. Then I saw her eyes; the light blue of a blind eye.
Back to top Go down
cateyes

cateyes

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:35 pm

she felt the ground of vampire movement. the girl was waving but she didnt aknowlege. she didnt want them to know that she had the upper hand. she kept her kanta out of their sight. she rememberd her fathers voice in her head. "when they come close enough, hustle em." he he said kissing her with a grizzled beard. she missed him. but not enough to cry. her tears were dryed in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:01 pm

"Hello?" I asked, half-hoping she wouldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
cateyes

cateyes

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:17 am

if her eyes wernt blue you couldve seen fire jump from them. " if you eveeeer get near meeeee.... youll never see your sweet moon agian..." her face was calm but it sent chills down peoples spine.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:41 am

I blanched. "Okay, jeez, I wasn't gonna hurt you or anything, I was just being polite..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The addiction of Blood lust   The addiction of Blood lust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The addiction of Blood lust
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Dark Realms :: The Forest-
Jump to: