The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sister of Luvia....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

The Sister of Luvia.... Empty
PostSubject: The Sister of Luvia....   The Sister of Luvia.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Name: Alexis Bloodmire

Hair colour: Whiteish sliverish blueish

Eye colour: Red

Species: Were-Dragon

Usually kills: Young human boys, Vampires, Humans, and Deer

Special Charecteristics:
When a dragon......I can be Red,Ice Blue, Emerald Green, Gold, but you will usually see me as white, or silver.
When a werewolf.....white, and beautiful.

Family: Mother, and sister Luvia

Build: Muscular, but not scary muscular just normal and not very noticable at first glance.

Height: 5'7

Weight: 107lbs

Almost always: Angry, and ready to fight

History: Hates sister Luvia for killing her father and is hunting her down to fight.She loves to fight and do phsycal things. Loves sports, rides a bloodred motorcycle, but doesn't use it much because she enjoys flying. She loves to kill young boys and teenage boys, in her cave in Upper Bavaria. No friends, no lovers just a lone ranger. Tries magic sometimes, and is okay at it, knows a few spells, but she isn't very magical.
Had horrible nightmares about her childhood, because her mother abused her and hung her by her thumbs in the dungeon. But for some reason her mother loves her instead of Luvia. Her mother also turned her into an animal for no reason. She turned Alexis into a litle chipmunk, but is unable to transform into one like Luvia.
Doesn't realy like any thing but were-dragons, and wizards, but some vampires she'll talk to without killing. Very judgemental and hates almost everyone she meets. She even tries to fake kill her best friend, and is always fighting with her. (If you're a boy she'll usually kill you in your sleep) And she wears small dresses, and long boots, and she keeps a dagger in each boot, and usually carries a sword.

Last edited by Alexis B. on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: The Sister of Luvia....   The Sister of Luvia.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:47 pm

best buddies with Serena when they meet, right Joce?
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: The Sister of Luvia....   The Sister of Luvia.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:52 pm

sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sister of Luvia....   The Sister of Luvia.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sister of Luvia....
Page 1 of 1