The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kindness (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:58 pm

The moon was low this night; my hair was no longer silver but back to its original blonde. I made my way to the middle of the forest there a found a small tree stump surrounded by dead plants. Giving a small smile I sat upon it and closed my eyes, ignoring any noise that could distract me, such as the crack of a broken twig or the vile screams of a forest creature caught in a man made trap.

After a few minutes it was enough, walking towards the horrid noise I came across a small deer whose leg was trapped in big metal jaws. Shaking my head I walked towards it, gently kneeling down to its level. “I will get you out of here…” I whispered gently stroking its soft coat as I tried to prise the clasp open. The deer wriggled its leg free and collapsed back upon the floor, too wounded to run or walk.

I looked behind and around me before pulling out a large leaf from my pocket and placing it over the huge gash. Hovering my hand over it a small bright light formed and the leaf sank into the wound, the skin covering it and his smooth coat growing back. “There we go…” The deer picked himself off the ground and onto his feet, he turned to me before running off into the forest leaving a trail of blood still dropping of his calf.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:01 pm

I came upon the scene of a witch healing a deer. When it ran away, I leaned against a tree. "Some people are just too nice," I said.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:13 pm

I closed my eyes, not bothering to turn towards the person’s voice, “That maybe so…” I finally turned my head towards her and opened my eyes, hoping that she didn’t notice the different colours. I took a step towards my left, and pushing past the thorn bushes, not phased by the numerous gashes made by just those tiny pins.

“That deer’s life is just as more precious to the world as any mortals or immortals.” I replied casually, pulling up my hood, creating a shadow over my face.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:17 pm

"I guess you're right," I said. "If it had died and gone bad, that would be one less animal that makes a meal for someone. A breeze lifted our hair and swirled our skirts. A rustle could be heard close by, and it wasn't a small animal. Maybe a wolf hunting, drawn here from the blood. Speaking of blood, I needed to hunt as well. I could feel the gnawing pain in my stomach, twisting it inside me. I grunted.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:21 pm

“Hmph…” Was all I said before the wind blew back my hood, I groaned and looked towards her, “If you don’t mind me asking, but what species are you? “ I asked my curiosity getting the better of me, if was obvious she was not human nor vampire, maybe a mixed breed.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:31 pm

"Were-Dragon," I said. "I'm big, red, and like to breathe fire." I looked down at my hand. Lately I'd been practicing how to morph it into my dragon's claw, but it was hard.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:52 pm

“Ahh... a Were-dragon, I have read out them, but yet I have not met one till now, you are not nearly as fascinating as they describe.” I smiled smugly before shaking my head. “But then again your dragon form might be a little more interesting.” I laughed quietly, more to myself than anyone else. I watched as she stared down at her hand, I pursed my lips and clicked my tongue.

“Ever tried concentrating all your anger to that one arm...” I spoke as if reading her thoughts. “Or any other power emotions…like…Love or hatred…but anger overrules all of them” I only spoke what I had read some nights before.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:05 pm

I scowled. Those were the kinds of people I hated. The ones who thought they were better, who thought they knew everything. Who called others boring. I clenched my hand and growled, my blood boiling in anger.

But I had to control myself.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:16 pm

I watched as she began to get angry, no doubt at myself, I did nothing but watched, or even better I could provoke her even more. “Come on, Im waiting, so far im bored out of my head.” I smirked through my hood and waited; if she attacked I would put up a defence spell that would last awhile before she would be worn out, hopefully. “I don’t have all day.” I leaned against a tall oak and crossed my legs over; I untied my cloak so it fell more loosely and revealed my white butterfly tattoo that glowed dimly.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:18 pm

I had dealt with her kind all my life, and I wasn't going to give in. I turned around and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:34 pm

“argh, don’t worry I wont try helping you again anytime soon” I spoke back as she turned away, maybe she hadn’t noticed my intentions, How I was trying to help her with her problem, by taunting her she could have been so angry to focus that all on her one arm, it had a fifty-fifty percent chance of working, but maybe she didn’t know that.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:47 pm

I just ignored her. I can take care of myself.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:58 pm

“What an arrogant little…” I left me sentence hanging before pulling off my cloak and making my way back to the tree stump, sitting upon it I closed my eyes again, there was no way I was going to let any thoughts of the Were-dragon come to my mind again, she was not worth it. The butterfly on my chest began to glow much more brightly as I concentrated on the moonlights rays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kindness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kindness (open)   Kindness (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kindness (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Forest-
Jump to: