The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

running as a human

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

running as a human - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:46 pm

I glared at her, then tore a strip of fabric from the hem of my already tattered dress and started blotting at his face.
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

Location : my coffin, scratching...wainting desperatly to get out...

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:47 pm

"huh, he's okay, if i wanted to rip out it cute little face i would have."
Back to top Go down
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hawiian_princess/Anime/dar
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:49 pm

"Demetri isn't an it. He's a boy."
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:50 pm

"oh sorry type-o" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:53 pm

I pulled him off the ground. More blood was running down his face in rivulets. I licked his cheek blood-free.

(no nasty jokes)
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:54 pm

"um...ewwer"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:57 pm

"You taste good," I said, smiling, then did the same for his other cheek.
"We do have company, you know," he said, looking up at the trees. "Maybe you shouldn't do stuff like that until we're alone?"
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:00 pm

"Ewww! stop it sikko"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:02 pm

I looked at Luvia, my eyes glowing a little. "Sorry. I forgot you were there. Do you want a taste?" I was trying to be polite, and she said...
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:04 pm

"Sure, I've been dying to!!"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:06 pm

"Wahh!" Demetri yelled, as I made a thin slice in his neck. I didn't hit anything major, so he wouldn't die. I went back to licking his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaliene_Kopp

Kaliene_Kopp

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:24 pm

i just looked as they started licking his face and smiled ahh they like blood maybe there the vampires people were scared of i just watched with a smile on my face then i just looked up at the sky it was getting really late "i have to get home" i thought out load on accident
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:20 am

I froze mid-lick, then slowly turned my eyes to the human.

Oh, shit.

She'd seen us! No, no, no, no, no! Now she couldn't leave...
Back to top Go down
Kaliene_Kopp

Kaliene_Kopp

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:38 pm

i watched as one of them looked at me i froze thinking oh no she is thinking about killing me i called out for the other one not knowing what would happen but i didn't move but looked in her eyes at all times if she moved i would know
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:41 pm

I was still as a statue, before slowly pushing Demetri away from me. He, too, was staring at the human...
Back to top Go down
Kaliene_Kopp

Kaliene_Kopp

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:46 pm

damn it i thought well i'm going to die so at least it's in my fav. place the woods i was hoping to save tis forest and help other forests so other humans can't cut them down then i thought i hate humans i looked at her and the guy they both looked at me like i was a problem like they even forgot i was there or they just discover me for the first time
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:51 pm

I grabbed Demetri's hand and we ran, as fast as possible, away from her. Maybe we wouldn't have to tell the Headmistress... maybe the girl could go free, with only a memory wipe...
Back to top Go down
Kaliene_Kopp

Kaliene_Kopp

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:03 pm

oh o.k i thought i was going to die i started walking and found a cave i started a fire cause i knew theres no hope in getting home tonight i thought of a lot of things then the thought accured to me ohh vampires excisist how about warewolfs and wizzerds and dragons and as i did that i forced myself to put out the fire and sleep i'll get up early and look for a stream or some juicy berrys
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:25 pm

I ran to the castle, and right into the Headmistress. In my hysterics, I told her the whole story of what had just happened...
Back to top Go down
Kaliene_Kopp

Kaliene_Kopp

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:31 pm

i woke up that night with some noses and i looked around thinking a bear might be here i got out of the cave and looked around i looked up at the sky and my mind blanked at how pretty the stars are outside the city "i miss it here" i thought the stupidest thought maybe i'll just live here "naw" i couldn't do that to my parents i went back in the cave and fell asleep again thinking about how pretty the stars were
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:46 am

The Headmistress sent Demetri back out to find her and wipe her memory. I wanted to come, but he had magically locked me in my room like he had always threatened to do. "Awww, Demetri, this isn't fair!" I whined.
He simply kissed me on the lips, then transported, and I was alone.
Back to top Go down
Kaliene_Kopp

Kaliene_Kopp

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:35 pm

i woke up again in the morning and started walking were it got greener and eventually i found a small stream i took a drink and decided to find something to eat i went scouting and found some bushes and found some raspberries at there peak i thought that was cool and started eating some they taste so good i thought it was a dream but then i heard some rustling i turned around it was a bear "damn it" i said very loud i climbed a tree to the very top cause i know a bear isn't that stupid to come after me when I'm at the top.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:39 pm

I bounced, sitting on my bed. I wanted to know what was happening. Could Demetri even find the human girl anymore?
Back to top Go down
Kaliene_Kopp

Kaliene_Kopp

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:48 pm

the bear left finally i climbed down the tree i looked around just in case and then i thought i saw the boy the one that was getting his face licked but i looked again and saw no one so i just went toward the mountain instead of town thinking i could tell them the happiness i found up there but i would never rat out my new friends never in a million years that i would keep to myself and they would keep to them self we'll be the only ones to laugh at or own private joke well we had things in common we hated human well they might not hate them but i did.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:58 pm

I concentrated hard. Maybe, just maybe, I could peek into Demetri's head, just to see what was going on...
Get out of here, Lacey. I know you're there.
Drat! He could always tell when I was trying to read his mind... I'll have to try harder to disguise myself next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: running as a human   running as a human - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

running as a human
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Forest-
Jump to: