The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Empty
PostSubject: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:52 pm

I reapeared with ma chaple it sunk a few feet into the ground the humans that stood out side there homes muttered hurrly

"Hes a god! yes he has to be!"

my voice boomed over them "my Children i have come to you To show you The Truth behind your Bible iam Your God But The bible is Rong"

they bought it "Yes holy lord what may we do to help you!'

I want one child a mounth from you they will be turned into an animal and they will be our war Lords in our Fight aganst the Vampires and Werewolves!"

"As you Wish Holy father!"

"you will also rewrite the bible and make my laws a new do not Sin or i Will punish you" i beemed at my new slaves..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:33 am

They all cheered as i made my way back into my chaple my smile faded my dead Sickmrack, layed on a table i decided to get to work on healing it...
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:44 pm

I was riding my motorcycle into the dark town. My black hair flew wildly, and my red dragon tattoo stood out prominently on my tan skin. A rock was coming up in my path; I sped forward, and the motorcycle flipped as I ran over it. I stuck out one hand, that touched the ground while the bike was upside down, and I landed perfectly.
Looking up, no one had sen me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:47 pm

" a new comer?" i lifted my hand and waited i muttered "glasvain" a thin peace of the gorund infrunt of her rose up ad fourmed a path leading her into the town....
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Hm. Cool. I rode along it, wondering where it led.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:52 pm

i rolled my hand over, the rock shot itself thugh the tires...
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm

My bike fell to one side. "DAMN!!!" I yelled. "This is my best one!"
I had others... but they were back in the mortal realm, in New York. How the hell was I supposed to get home? I didn't feel like morphing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:00 pm

I sighed "glasvain"the walls fell to reveal the town some people where out side looking at the strange bike
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:02 pm

OTC: I changed it from 16th century london to modern day. any city.

They were staring at me like I was nuts. "What?" I said hotly. "You've never seen a bike before?"

(this is Serena, i dont feel like changing)
Back to top Go down
https://huntercoven.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:10 pm

OTC: omg your takeing every thing I that i did what the fuck #-#

one vilager muttered angerly "Demon!" he ran for the chaple calling "Father"

he burst thrugh the door and told sorrow "father a Demon! Rid us of the demon Father" i turned my head to him blood was over my face i was working "all right ill see what we can do" (i oly stole 2 places you steal just about every thing wow!)

i placed my self out side the chaple door i muttered to the new comer "what are you doing hear and what do you want with this village?"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:19 pm

OTC: you steal, it comes back ten-fold so watch out buddy

I put my hands on my hips. "You bastard, why the hell did you kill my bike!" I yelled at him. The villager gasped, but I paid no attention. "You better fucking fix it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:24 pm

"how would i do such a thing if i was in the chaple working" i wiped my face off

OTC:you just dont get it do you thats not ten time thats like taking my whole fourm and pasteing it with yours!
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:27 pm

OTC: um... only u would care. i dont care if you steal my stuff. this is still my site.

I got really angry then. "I don't fucking care if you were halfway across the world, now FIX IT OR DIE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:35 pm

"i dont even know what the hell that.. that ... thing is" i rolled my eyes if she keped this up she would find her self my new exparment.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:40 pm

I made an annoyed sound and turned around. "Where the hell am I?" I asked angrily. "Some random town in the Realm? I knew I should stop going on so many mindless rides."
I looked at my dead bike. "This is what happens."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:48 pm

"you are in the town of Larthan child" i told her wipeing the rest of the blood from my face......
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:51 pm

"Don't call me child. My name's Serena."
This guy was making my hot dragon blood boil, and that was not a good sign. Of course, my blood did that during my last make-out session with my boyfriend, too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 pm

"Holy father Punish her she disrespects you"

i sighed "do not tell me what do do ill ring your neck" i told him i turned my head to the girl "are you missing some one? your lover?" i asked her "does he look like this?" i snaped my finger and out of thin air the person she was thinking about appeared infrunt of her wires clung to his flesh his face in pain...
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:06 am

I leaned to one side. "I didn't say I was missing him... but now... JAKE HOW DID YOU GET YOURSELF IN THIS MESS I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T A PATHETIC LOSER!!!"
He groaned.
"You are the most pathetic were-dragon I have ever known," I told him. "Good thing you're stuck in there."
He groaned again, then mumbled, "Serena... I'm sorry."
"It's too late for apologies."
I turned around and started running, before launching myself in the air and morphing into a red, twenty-foot-long dragon with spikes along the ridge on my back, and bat wings that beat the air savagely...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:09 am

I muttered "he is my new subject iam going to make some thing more powerful then a dragon out of him"i snaped my fingers he vanished just like how he apeared "to bad he wont rember you and his attemts at asking you to bare his child, its amazeing what you can find out with a few drops of this" i held up a vile of a silver liqued be for i droped it, when the silver tuched the ground it comleatly vanished. my staff glew a Demonic Red thin black wires snaped around her dragon body, "dilako"her dragon form was starting to get weaker...
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 pm

I grunted. "Shut up," I said. "That's none of your business." My thoughts drifted to my stomach, and I whacked the necromancer across the face with my tail, sending him flying backwards.
Morphing back into a human, I screamed, "It's none of your damn business!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:17 am

i stood up brushing my pans i muttered to her "well its mine now that he is going to be mine forever, unless....you bring me something better" i told her (that makes no sence how could you hit me. never mind you never said how high you where
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 11:24 am

"Shut the fuck up!"
I struggled against the wires, my form blurring between dragon and girl. In the end, I started walking away, the wires still clinging to me. I'd find a way to get them off... and I wasn't bringing that crazy necromancer any more test subjects.
But... Damien...
No. He was locked in the dungeons in the Dark Realms. No one was allowed to take them out, on order of the Headmistress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:09 pm

i snaped my fingers relaseing her her form would come back after a while i snaped my fingers again and her bike was ifxed i moved my self to the chaple...
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

I glared at him before hopping back on my bike and speeding off, shouting behind you, "I hope you rot in hell when you die."
I wasn't about to forgive him for the Jake thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)   Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larthan (over 24683 leages away from the lake)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The City :: Houses-
Jump to: