The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:29 am

Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Purple%20robe
(Above: Delicia at Night)

Name: Delicia Odette Tawny
Nickname: Delly, Tawny, Odette Delicia
Species: Witch (Wizard)

Appearance:
Hair - Metallic White/Purple/Grey in the day, auburn/Bronze at night
Eyes - Blue/grey
Build - Slim, medium height (8 stone, 5'4)
Defining Characteristics - Long Spindly fingers and lips largely proportioned to the jaw line
Clothing - usually wears her robes

Family: N/A

Personality: (Will determine after frst post)

Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Anime%20pic1
(Above: Delicia in the Day)

History:

All Delicia knows is that she was born many moons ago. She does not remember any of her childhood years, or much after that. The reason for this is she suffers from amnesia - soemthing sturck her head at the age of 17, causing it.
Delicia does not remember her family.

Soon after Delicia's amnesia was brought upon, she learned of her abilitys in Witchcraft from the town 'mad-man'. He explained that he, too had special powers, and taught her the way to properly channel them.
She can now perfom mystical feats, although, she has learnt that they do not always go the way she expects them to...

[Flashback] 'Delicia murmered under her breath a spell. She has been reading a book about this particular spell earlier; the book was long: about 1000 words long. The spine was broken and it was covered in dust, but something had drawn her to it.
She drew out a 3 foot long wooded staff: It had a large Purple gem at its tip, rounded with gold trimmings. SHe began to wave the stick in the air, still muttering.

The sick child lay in a bed before her. If she did not act fast, the child soon would die. It's parents were cowering in the corner, to scared to help their 7th offspring revive, as if they too could catch the terrible illness.

A large gust of pure white energy emerged from the end of Delicia's staff. She concentrated hard. Making sure to help the child revive.
But before she could stop them, the mother began to sob (Delicia still does not know why) and momentarily distracted Delicia from her task.
A flash of red light crashed out beyond the white, striking the child in its heart.
It was dead.
And it was Delicia's, however unintentional, fault. She panicked, and ran.' [End Flashback]

After the incident with the small child, Delicia ran away - in other words, chased away from town by an angry mob armed with pitch forks and glowing hot torches of fire.
This is when she learned from a traveller she met that her father was a craftsman, her mother dead upon Delicias birth. She cried after learning this, but toughened up and began searching the world for a place to live, soon settling on a small town.
Many years later, Delicia still lives there. She is happy with it, and aids herself, and those in need with her powers today.
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

I really do personally love this Claiirey Pear Very Happy
You can always do the best characters on RPG's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_me_and_ur_afraid_of_it
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:39 pm

um, claire didn't make this website.
i did
Back to top Go down
Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:40 pm

Nahh, she doesn't mean that I made the site, she means that I made the character xD

Thanks Liddii
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:43 pm

Yeh sorry
I am very stupid in my phrasing

xx
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:43 pm

its ok
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:48 pm

And plus I knew about this forum before Claire bear here did, And hopefully Serna you may get a few more people joining soon cus it is a bulenton on my myspace cus I was coolified about this last weekend XD
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:48 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
Annunziata

Annunziata

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 pm

No problemo
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:47 pm

Very Happy Luv it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Cheersessss Nimmy-Woo xD

I'm in a pet name mood right now -dances in circle-
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:09 pm

Not Pet names :O you Fiend! =]]

Haha Claire-bears =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)   Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delicia Odette Tawny (unfinished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: Welcome :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: