The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny

Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Empty
PostSubject: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:53 pm

I tugged at my robes - purple today, laced with gold. They were stuck in the brambles and thorns surrounding my body, as I tried to locate herbs to use for a spell I recently came across.
I was stupid enough to come to this god forsaken place to search for them, and the fact that gastly wind was slapping and whiping my hair across my face certainly didn't help.

It was 12 or so minutes before I finally came free, and even then I ended up cursing and yelling as I realised there was a great rip in the silk fabric. I pulled up my hood, muttering to myself as I ttrudged onwards, ignoring the howls and roars of miscellanius beasts in the area.
They could never defeat me. I knew that for certain: I was lucky enough to have read a book on the matter of death and destruction ust the other week. It wasn't my preffered topic, and I wasn't very skilled in the area... but I knew enough.

(OOC - Not very long, I had no inspiration xD)
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:05 pm

My dark hood was pulled up; shadowing my face only but a few strands of silver hair fell over my shoulders. I had come to the dark realms for no reason but to learn from it. Stepping over the herbs and plants I noticed someone from afar, dressed in purple and easily seen. I inhaled the stale air and began to walk towards them, I had nothing to threat, we were equal.

“Working on a spell?” My voice was cold but it was nothing to threat. Looking down at the herbs she held I was now intrigued to what she was going to cast. Squinting I tried to see what she looked like, all that I noticed was her dark hair. The cold wind brushed past again, taking only a corner of my black robe and sweeping it behind me.
“The Dark Realms is not a safe place.” I tried to make myself sounds as if I wasn’t saying it wasn’t a safe place for someone like her but it was generally not safe at all for anyone, even me.
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 4:49 pm

I looked through the brambles at the two wizards. I wanted to see a fight, wait I mean DUEL but after a while, i guessed they ment no harm. My white fur had blood stains around my mouth beacuse I had just eaten a nine-year-old boy. delicious i thought licking my lips, but then i heard an abrupt sound from where the wizards were standing. My fluffy ears perked up straining to hear if they were speaking. I stupidly moved forward, stepping on a stick, but before the sound traveled to their ears, i thought of a sound-covering spell, " rahserae" i whispered, and there was no sound but the wizards could obviously hear it, and before i knew it, I had black little eyes looking at me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related
Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:38 pm

I turn around, srtled by the appearance of what seemed to be another witch.
"Yes." I replied, rather briskly. "It's... a healing spell... a family across my lane has been wrought with a terrible illness."
It could have been my words, the girl or the terrible wind, but something sent a chill down my spine. I shivered and turned back, looking around for something unknown. I saw a patch of white, but dismissed it as a lost cat. I didn't dare dwell on what it could havebeen.

She told me that this wasn't a safe place. I alreay knew that, but I suppose, despite the coldness ofher voice, it was well intentioned. "I know... I honestly don't know why I chose here, of all places to gather herbs... but I felt drawn to it."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 5:46 pm

I nodded and watched her turn towards something, I also saw a flash of white, making me frown I took a few steps closer to her and the mysterious figure. “That’s very kind of you to do that for them” I replied to what spell she was creating. “Hm... the feel of danger intrigues us, we are frightened but it’s the rush of adrenaline that makes us addicted.” I wasn’t quite sure if my sentence made sense or not, mostly I was just speaking to myself as I stared out behind the bushes.

“I think someone is listening...” Shaking my head in disappointment I pointed towards the bushes, it would be wise not to get to close.
Back to top Go down
Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:24 pm

I listened to her words. They sounded hibberish to me, but I'm sure my subconsious understood.
We were in danger, and scared... yet somehow the excitment of it all made us addicted... we wanted the danger as much as it wanted us...

I nodded in reply to her comment of being eavesdropped on.
I took a step backward, and looked over my shoulder. Quietly, I said, "Maybe we should circle it? See it from another angle more clearly?"
But, just in case, I withdrew my wizarding staff, and held it close to my side.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Serrano

Vanessa Serrano

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:42 pm

“Hmm… seems like a plan, by the way my name is Vanessa.” I replied watching her pull out her staff, I smiled and pulled out mine, its dark oak was thick all the way to the top, cradling a bright light encased in a see through glass. Moving slowly to the side I tried to get a glimpse of silver. “Come out where we can see you” I spoke my voice was full of authority abut bold.

I pointed my staff down at whoever it was; looking over to see if the other wizard had done the same.

(ooc. soz short Sad)
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:46 pm

I knew i had been spotted. damn i thought. there was no escape from two obviously smart wizards, who knew I was there. maybe i should cast a spell?? Or turn into a dragon? If i cast a spell they would definately here me and attack with even better and smater spells. If i turned into a dragon they would still cast a spell on me! shoot! wow. i guess the smartest thing to do was turn into a dragon, with a crappy sheild spell. "shadtesa" i whispered, and slowy transformed into a red dragon. great now they will definately see me I streched out my wings, but a shuffling sound made me stop from taking off. scratch
Back to top Go down
Delicia Odette Tawny

Delicia Odette Tawny

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:42 pm

"Delicia" I replied. I folwed her movements, edging to the side. I caught a flash of light fur, again... But this time something shifted in the atmosphere.
The wolf came into view, and suddenly, ferosiously, shape shifted into a dragon. This was unlike any spell I had ever seen before.
"Holy Crow" I muttered.

I lunged forward, staff in the air. "Stop." My voice was calm, but my thoughts were anything but.

[OOC - Very(!) Short post]
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:29 pm

I looked towards her and came from the brambles. (probably a stupid thing to do) I looked at her curiously, hoping that neither of them would bind me, cuz i'm not to good at counter spells......I said, "Stop hwhat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)   Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miscellanious Beasts (Vanessa)
Page 1 of 1