The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering...in the Church

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kingblood

kingblood

Location : my coffin, scratching...wainting desperatly to get out...

Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:14 pm

ok..............
Back to top Go down
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hawiian_princess/Anime/dar
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:18 pm

"Well," I began, "we should get-"
"HEY!!!"
The wizard had climbed up behind me, and I screamed in a high-pierced shriek when he spoke.
"What is your problem?" I said.
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:43 pm

Jumped in front of Lacey, and landed in a pse with one leg out, and the other leg bent, and crouched, with one hand touching the ground, and the other out to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:00 pm

He wrapped his arms around me.
"I wanted to give you a hug," he said jokingly, then kissed me on the cheek.
I squawked, saying, "I have a lover already, thank you very much!"
He hand moved to my thigh...
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:03 pm

pulled LAcey out of the visitor's hairy arms.
"leave her alone!"
and after I said that A black figure came out of the shadows,and pulled me with it, I tried to scream, but he covered my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:05 pm

The wizard boy grabbed the back of my dress, bringing my flight to a stop. His shadow-creature was holding Luvia in his strong arms tightly.
"Demetri-" I started to scream, then the wizard put his hand on my mouth and pulled me back in the church.
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Gotta go sdee ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 pm

i titled my spare hand on my staff i pointed it at the Gargoyle, as i spoke black fog fell from my mouth "destan rebacra" the black lunged into the mouth of the Gargoyle, the Gargoyle tryed to free its self from the darkness of my breath but he stoped and droped him self to the floor, then it turned into stone that would not reawakein unless I set him free or if i got my staff broken... i muttered to lacey "why are you so scared? all i want is your gift of eturnal darkness...ah the bliss"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:29 am

I struggled, kicking with all my might, but I didn't have special strength or anything. I was powerless against this enemy without Demetri by my side.
So I chomped down on his hand, making him whip his hand off me, and I was out of there faster than possible. "Demetri!" I screamed again. We can't turn you into a vampire, I thought. You have to be born one.

At least, I thought so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 am

i shook my head slowly at her i snaped my fingers giveing life to the stone. i pushed my way out of the door and back to the lake......
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Later on I returned, to see Luvia on the ground, unconcious. For the first time since Demetri had become my protector, I was truly afraid of someone...
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:54 pm

My dress, (hardly a drss anymore), was tattered and blood everywhere...my hair was drenched in blood, my mouth still bleeding, and when I fell unto the cobblestone, i landed on a piece of glass piercing my skin, giving me one more of hundreds of wounds i had gotten. My stomach was bare, and scratched to death, and bleeding still, so weak, so desperate......................
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:57 pm

"Luvia," I said. "Don't worry, I'll get you to the Headmistress..."
I picked her slender frame up in my arms and started to fly away. It took all my effort to keep going, I wasn't used to carrying all this extra weight.

OTC: post with Serena!!!
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:07 pm

mumbles, "oh, i shouldn't have tried to make that........." shakes head and stomach bleeds more...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:10 pm

(Lacey's POV)

I suddenly started dropping out of the sky, right above the lake.

OTC: start a new post at the lake and I'll meet you there I have to do some Admin stuff
Back to top Go down
https://huntercoven.darkbb.com
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Still, unconcious....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering...in the Church   Wandering...in the Church - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering...in the Church
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2