The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire   The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:42 pm

(um... later k?)
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

Location : my coffin, scratching...wainting desperatly to get out...

The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire   The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 pm

(sigh I was excited!!)
Back to top Go down
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hawiian_princess/Anime/dar
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire   The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:45 pm

(i cant think of anything right now)
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire   The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:46 pm

9grr. i hate you jk)
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire   The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:48 pm

(*sigh*)

Demetri led the way back out of the Headmistress' study and we landed in the forest. "This is as good a place as any to learn," he said.

(meet u in the forest)
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire   The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:50 pm

(yay)

Follows Demetri, and grabs his arm, then looks back at Lacey and smiles, but thinks , don't orry i won't do anything bad to him Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire   The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than  Bloodmire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Castle...Wow I can't belive I'm in some place other than Bloodmire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2