The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fluffy, The Pet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kingblood

kingblood

Location : my coffin, scratching...wainting desperatly to get out...

Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:46 pm

(YES!!))
Back to top Go down
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hawiian_princess/Anime/dar
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:50 pm

(heh. mayb we shuld wait for slopoke mallice-crap to get here)
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:51 pm

(yea, a.k.a I'amaSin a.k.a Sorrow)
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:54 pm

(a.k.a. stupid-and-slow-boy)

(that is his superhero name)
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:39 am

(i know he's eeveryone's hero...) Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:22 pm

(you guys are ass's your lucky iam gunna even post)

i wached them from accrossed the lake my eyes stayed on them while my mind searched for proper magics to use to defend my self if they attacked
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:25 pm

I was walking towards the lake. My head down, but then i smelled a wizard, in front of me, and then i walked up behind him, and said, "Boo!" he turned, not starled, and defensively put his gloved hand on his staff. "wow, " i said, "I was just messin around, wiazrd." he probably thinks i'm human......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:29 pm

i sniffed her and pointed at her with my other hand i told her "i have nothing to do with you leave or i will have to deal with you" i told her calmly
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:36 pm

(Lacey's POV)

I saw him finally coming. "Sorrow get over here!"I yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 pm

'why did lace want to talk to me didint i threten the life of her guy?'
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:42 pm

I walked up to him and slapped him across the face, hard, so the entire side was red. "Don't ever say you'll hurt him again or I swear I'll kill you," I said evenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:45 pm

i sighed "you still are weak" i told her not even noticeing the red on my face...
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:49 pm

"Shut up," I said. I bowed my head, letting my bangs cover my face. "If Demetri died, I would die too. There's nothing to live for in this world besides him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:56 pm

"Distanta" i moved my self a few feet awat as wires snaped up from the ground and held her there..."you know..your cute when you worrie about a infent"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 pm

I growled, snapping my teeth at the wires. They broke, but more grew back.
"Don't call me cute, boy," I hissed at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 pm

"well it would look like you will not help me so maybe your blood will"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:03 pm

"What do you want from me?" I asked. "Let me go. I'll give you whatever you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:07 pm

"what do i want....well i want to become a vampire" i told her i moved closer i held a kife out it pointed at her..
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:12 pm

"Vampires are born," I told him, cringing from the knife. My bravado had worn off, and I really wanted Demetri here, but of course he had been thrown out of the guard and into the dungeons, so I was on my own for this one.
He smiled at me...
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:24 pm

I stepped forward towards, him, "i don't care about your petty warnings. Kill me I don't care. But i didn't say i won't fight for it." I stepped right behind him. I could hear in his head, he was whispering a spell to bind me too. I jumped away, but i knew the wires would folllow me where ever i jumped, so i quickly, transformed, and flew away. wait, i thought, whut about the little vampire girl?? I turned a gold colour, and flew towards her. I could see she was strugling. Beads of sweat mixed with blood rand down her face. but whut could i do. if i mess with him he'll hurt her more. DAMN!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:45 pm

the wires lossened around her left hand i held it still with my spare hand i pricked her gently with the knife, blood trickled down her palm slowly i moved my head down......
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:53 pm

I had never had anyone suck my blood before, but I have to say, it was a pretty good feeling. I felt all warm, and kind of lightheaded, and my hand felt ticklish. I sort of loved it when he was sucking my blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:00 pm

i pulled my blood covered lips from the gash on her palm my eyes where a burning color of dark purple, my lips shaped strangly i closed my eyes i felt a stabing pain burst thrugh my body, i fell back instently the wires where sucked bakc into the ground...i lost contionsness...
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:08 pm

The stupid smile on my face faded as I fell to my hands and knees, and I passed out on Sorrow's feet, which was very uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:16 am

I flew over him, and whipped my tail, knowing that was really stupid, but i didn't want to let this poor little vamp, be like...abused or something by this freak. He looked up, and grabbed my tail. I slashed his arm, cutting it off. He screamed, and grabbbed his arm, saying a quick healing spell. His arm came back, but in some sort oof metal armor, or something. He whispered a spell, to try to bind me, but my little sheild spell, stopped him. "wheirda" i said pointing, and looking at the wires, binding the vamp. A few broke off, for dragon magic was more powerful, than my normal maggic, but she could only free her legs. I said annother spell, making sure that the wires wouldn't come back, but i knew he would change that.. i flew over the girl and said, "dho, you thhink thhat i chhan break the whires whith my tail?" i breath thick breaths through almost every word, then the wizard.........................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluffy, The Pet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: