The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fluffy, The Pet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:27 am

I looked at the unconcious...vampires?? he wanted to turn into one, but i dunno if heturned into one yet. I picked up the vampire, and flew away................
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:38 pm

I woke up a while later with a bruise the size of my head on my side. Damn necromancer feet. I stood up and tried to remember why I was out here, but I couldn't quite remember...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:50 pm

(lacey you write what my body does and so forth )
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:00 pm

The wizard, or necromancer, or I guess he was a vampire too now, was unconcious, his mouth open, and he was snoring slightly. I looked in his mouth; sure enough, tiny fangs glistened with saliva. Hm, I guess it really did work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:33 pm

my chest flung up unvolerntarly, pain shot thrugh my body as my change was starting to finish, my body acked madly...scrams came from my mouth it was real pain...
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:49 pm

I fell back in shock, scrambling to get away from the awful screams.
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Sitting on a rock, smoking a ciggarett. I looked @ the two and puffed out the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:36 pm

I landed, folding in my wings, next to Alexis. "Hey, it's that wizard dude and the little vampire girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:40 am

I stoped our of no where my body fell back to the ground my breathing was normal but the blood on my lips where clear some of my own blood was beganing to be rejected
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:38 pm

I fell on my butt, watching him. Did it really work? Was blood supposed to be rejected?
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:01 pm

I looked at Serena, and said," Yay it's them. I'm not really do'in anything but watchin them. It's like a soap Opera or something..." Pushed the Cigarett on the rock, is hissed and went out. I jumped off and turned into my white beastly form, and holwed, cuz i was bored...
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:09 pm

I looked over. A werewolf? I'd thought that those were two weredragons sitting there... My attention turned back to Sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:33 pm

"Ah AH AHHHHH" i scramed slits started to rip on my spine, Black flesy wings started to shape....
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:11 pm

This was disgusting. His black wings were shiny and covered with black slime that oozed off. I moved back another foot before moving up next to him. "Are... you going to be okay?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:07 am

i rolled on to my stomach and puked meat from a rat. a dog, cow, and a chiken came out it was my dinner...
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:16 am

I covered my eyes. This was even worse. But it was already too late, I could feel it rising in my throat, and I leaned over to puke out my dinner as well. Right next to him, no less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:46 am

i stared at my dinner panting i wundered why this was so- "AHHH" i slamed my head down my fangs where growing.....
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:59 am

I cringed, wiping my mouth, then wrapped my arms around him, pulling him upright. "If you stay like that, you're teeth will come out funny!" He stretched across the ground, writhing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:46 am

my breath came in short gasps..........
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:51 am

I sighed. "Who knew changes took so long..."

(hurry up dude)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:09 pm

(never!!)

"my breath normaled out but i was still slightly unstable, i stood slowly all mos falling over do to my wings i was not used to there waght
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:13 pm

"Finally!" I cried, then gave him a big hug. "It's all over. Now you're a vampire. Do you feel the bloodlust yet?"

(u r weird)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 pm

"not yet...." i told her i fell into her arms i was all most unable to move from all the pain (thats why you love me)
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:28 pm

(heh u wish)

"Well," I said smiling, "you'll get it soon. Come on. Lets go to the Headmistress." I helped him up off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:24 am

normaly i would have walked by my self but i was not in the condition to do so i was her chevalla now and that was that (if you wached blood plus you will know what it means) i clung to her as we made our way there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluffy, The Pet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: