The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fluffy, The Pet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:52 pm

"You're... really... heavy," I panted, struggling to keep him upright. He weighed a lot more than me, and we vampires aren't super-strong or anything, just slightly stronger than the average person. (whats a chevalla? i dont watch that show)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:31 am

(some one who is kinda like a serten persons gaurd it means Prostecter, and Lover or something of that sort)
i tryed my best to help her on the way...
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:59 am

I collapsed, and he fell on top of me. "Wahhh!!! I can't breathe!" I panted. I was so tired I couldn't even push him off of me.

(how come we always end up 'lovers' in these rpg's)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:02 am

I felt a rush of energy when she said 'i cant breath' i stood up all most to fast for a normal chivala i grabed her hand and pulled her back to her feet, i folded my wings so they where not as visable as before "you all right?"

(i have no clue)
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:51 pm

"I guess," I said, eyeing him suspiciously and dusting off my dress. "Just don't fall on me anymore unless you lose some weight, alright, Sorrow?" I marched up the the castle, running my hands through my hair. What was I going to do with him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:15 pm

I stoped suddenly "where is your chevala the guy from befor?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:03 am

I stopped, and looked down. "He wasn't my chevalla. He was my guardian. But they threw him in the dungeons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:48 am

"what did he do?"
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:53 am

(Lacey's POV)

"He didn't wipe the memory of a human who got involved with a friend of mine and I. Now he's gone..." I said sadly. Tears filled up my eyes. "I loved him more than anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:21 am

"iam sorry"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:57 pm

I sighed and said, "It's not your fault." Tears dripped down my cheeks, and I plopped on the ground, crossing my legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluffy, The Pet   Fluffy, The Pet - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fluffy, The Pet
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: