The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

did i do good?
yes
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_lcap0%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_lcap0%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no you suck!
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_lcap33%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
yes your the best!
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_lcap33%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
if i said yes would you go out with me?
 0% [ 0 ]
if i said no do i still get a kiss?
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Empty
PostSubject: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:12 am

I twisted my self aginst the wooden wall of my chaple that layed neer the eage of the lake i loved it hear i could lisen to the creature that lived with in the lake that i had named "Rackata" i humed to my self as i twitled my fingers over the gooy outer of the human heart that i have been working on extracting its life from, it was still conected to a liveing human but they where lost in there subcontions mind wich a little charm had done and now there in dream land with out a care i gently pressed a sharp point of a knife to the heart it thuded faster, and the body twiched blodd lapsed from the heart, i took a flask and drained the blood from the heart it was my 13th victome that night i laughed gingerly as my lips stayed in a dark smle the sound of rain still thundered accrosed the top of the roof in my time of happyness i had released a Sickmrack, Sickmrack are a cat like animal that was made from my hands and it was the third one i had made that day it usealy would go out at night and bring me back a victom when i told it to find me two it would kill one and bring one it was not that...lisenitive. "Sick feach me a...girl this time i have not tryed this experment on this one yet prohapce i can make her your mate so chose well" Sick made its way out of the chaple the thunder of the stone door closeing fild my little lab... well not little more of the largest lab ever to be seen my bulding was all most 90 precent under ground....
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

Location : my coffin, scratching...wainting desperatly to get out...

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:16 am

Whistling, and still agzamining the castle, then i smell a wizard, who was very bloody, I walked toward him. Then i stopped I could hear little monsters scurring around the grounds, they had a lot of blood, MINGLED blood.

I hisssed as one of the devilish things apppeared to me, I showed my wings, and I dunno I was feeling so angry for some reason, so I was out of control, a dark cloud over powered me, and then my arms bulged, and so did my legs, I could feel the horns grow on my troll face as I transformed. Then when I was done I opened my HUGE wigs and roared at the little beast, then before it could get away, I flew/jumped up and slashed it, blood came out, but he wasn't dead. I jumoed on it, scrating the life out of it, and once the body had made a permanint mark on the ground, and fresh blood streamed everywhere, I turned, back....oh so weak, I fell to the gronds licking to blood. (my ripped, bloody dress had gotten more bloody, and new grass stains. Oh, well. I just have to go into my coffin.... I thought. Vampires don't HAVE to go into cofins, because we don't sleep, but since I always wear the mae thing, and it always gets ruined, I just go in to rejuvinate myself...)

Last edited by kingblood on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hawiian_princess/Anime/dar
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:57 pm

I was walking with Demetri, about to visit Fluffy, when he stopped me. A horrible, twisted howl broke through the calm night, so loud I covered my ears.
"What the hell was that?" he asked.
"It's Luvia," I said. "Let's go."
While we started to run there, we knocked someone to the ground. A wizard.
Could this night get any stranger?...
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:58 pm

(Sigh I bet it could)
Breathing deeply, licking the blood off my jagged teeth
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:09 pm

We caught up to her just in time, as she was about to fly away. The wizard was trailing us, which was a bit annoying... but if he caused problems, Demetri could take care of him. He wasn't my protector for nothing...
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:11 pm

"oh lacey hey what are you doin? shit i hope you didn't see that..."
Embarassed

(hey have you read my Veince thing??)
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm

(yeah u want me to get over there?)

"It's alright, I've already seen it," I said. "But I think you may have frightened Demetri a little bit..."
"I'm not scared!!" he protested. "I had to fight a gorgon troll, and you think that was scary?"
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:23 pm

(sure)

"you can (or maybe should) be afriad Demitri, you smelll nice, but I would never touch your acid blood."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:25 pm

"Nice to know," he said, grinning. I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:26 pm

teehee
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:35 pm

( i think we should wait for wizard boy to get here before we post too much, dont wanna leave him out of the loop)
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:36 pm

(yea, he's cute Smile )
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:32 pm

Hello Seth, my friend is gone now, but...........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 pm

I twisted my fist into a ball i muttered to my self "grate where the hell am i going to find a wolf a human a dog a cat and a vampire oh thats right in my lab DUH" i keept ranting angerly, i was sorta in love with the plan of geting my self to become a vampire i muttered to them this time "why the hell did you kill it!"
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:45 pm

sorry,love, I was REALLY hungry, and um....angry Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:53 pm

i muttered still angry "go eat beef not my animals" i finly noticed that i was looking at two vampires.........
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:54 pm

"sorry, deary, mmmmmmm you smell like beef....."
walks toward the wizard...................

(YES WE'RE ALLL HERE!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:10 pm

"so? Your a vampire?" my anger slightly vanished though i had the smarts to cast her away with a simle spell.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:13 pm

"Don't try anything funny," Demetri said in a dangerous voice. His grip on his staff tightened.
"We're vampires," I said. "Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:16 pm

i licked my lips slowly be for i leaned on my staff i asked gengerly "what brought you to my lab?" i ignored her Qestion...
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:17 pm

"yea, how could you not tell??"
opens wings and grabs Lacey's wings to open them and points
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:18 pm

"Your lab?"

Grolws and tries to gain control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:22 pm

"well i have made a few humans with wings befor they died vary soon though" i fingered the black crystal that layed on my staff...
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:26 pm

"who said i was human scum."
feels the cloud cominng..

"don't make me kill another one of those demons..........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:30 pm

"i made the asumption" i twisted my staf to my left hand it glowed with a black light before it cooled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: