The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

did i do good?
yes
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no you suck!
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
yes your the best!
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
if i said yes would you go out with me?
 0% [ 0 ]
if i said no do i still get a kiss?
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
kingblood

kingblood

Location : my coffin, scratching...wainting desperatly to get out...

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:34 pm

"how smart."
watched the glow.
"oo spooky.

Stands next to you.
"hey you said you wanted t be a vampire right...........who said someone like me can't....." tries to touch the top of your head, but you stop me with catlike reflexes
Back to top Go down
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/hawiian_princess/Anime/dar

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:44 pm

i smiled gently "yes at times iam not though iam a lot smarter then most humans and vampires"
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:48 pm

"u are definately smater than me. U probably know more about vampires than I do!" rabbit

Sigh. lays head on your shoulder because you are still holding my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:01 pm

I pulled my hand from her and moved my self a few feet farther away....
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:03 pm

I smiled showing my mangled fangs

"what you don't trust me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:07 pm

i muttered slowly fingering the jewl on the staff "if that was so i could keep you from me with a spell"
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:11 pm

"Hah true, wow, can you read my mind wizard?" walking towards him.

heh he is soo cutee when he's all...not paying attention to me.....
sigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:18 pm

"iam more of a Necromancer" a smile driped on may face as ther gem hummed under my touch
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:21 pm

"Hmmm"looked at him in awe.
"so...." walks around you in circles, (pretty much making a hole in the ground) "what do you Necromancer's do? I know they are amazing spell casters and are friendly with the moon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:37 pm

i muttered absintly "well i do more with human bodys and animals then i do with magics" i twisted my eyes to folow her
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:40 pm

twirls around, once notices that your eyes were following
"Humans bore me, except the one in a million that intregues me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:46 pm

i blinked my purple eyes shown for a moment..hat one that draws your attention" i told her not relizeing it was me
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:24 pm

"yea there's just ONE who isn't boring, like .....Bella, and Edawrd Kinda. But I LOVE that one interusting one, he- I mean they intregue me."
looking lovingly
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:50 pm

I looked at the new wizard admiringly. Demetri saw and frowned, green-eyed with jeolousy. His arm tightened around me protectively, but his sword poked me in the side.
"Ow," I said, moving away.
"Sorry," he said, then turned to the wizard. "Anything else special about you?"
I gasped. "Don't be so mean!" I said, slapping him gently.
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:55 pm

"heh, yes he is special," still dancing around him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Demetri looked pissed at the wizard. I gave him a big bear hug. "I still love you, darling," I told him.
He kissed me on the lips. "I sure hope so."
Back to top Go down
kingblood

kingblood

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:08 pm

lalla
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:13 pm

"So... this is your lab, huh?" I asked the wizard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:30 pm

"its both my home and lab why? M'e lady" my eyes at last drifted to the dark face of her guard 'like she would fall for a mortl like me' "well i can do a lot more then just toy with humans and bloods"... i winked at lacy just to piss of her boyfriend........
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:24 am

Demetri's staff moved from out of nowhere, knocking the wizard into a nearby tree, where he hung upside down from one of its branches.
I giggled, then pushed Demetri a few feet away. "You're a terrible person," I said, a grin on my face. Maybe I'll get to see them really fight for me...
Demetri grabbed me around the waist and we started to walk away, but before we got very far...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:42 am

I muttered with a emotionless voice my finger aimed at Demetri's back "Derathan" Black fire licked my fingers as it shot from the index finger it ran its way around Demetri i used the fire on my now burningglobe to free me. i landed to my feet gengerly "you dont get it iam not some normal mortal, in all my years of resurch only a small few of vampires are able to spread ther gift and Lacey Is one of them" i made my way to them leaveing the fire around Demetri, i muttered slowly "Drast" the fire formed a cage around Demetri
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:00 pm

I screamed. "No, wait... Demetri!!"
When I tried to touch the cage, my fingers were burned. Demetri said something, and the black flames disappeared, leaving scorch marks on the ground...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:15 pm

This time no words came from my mouth. but my staff glew a Demonic Red thin black wires snaped around his body. holding him still.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:18 pm

"Leave him alone," I said to the wizard darkly. I felt something in my body that I had never felt before... raw, searing power...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:26 pm

my lips wispered slowly "as you Wish it" my fingers snaped black fog surounded me and my chaple and we both vanished, my voice came from the fog "dont get to lonly Mistress"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: