The Hunter Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunter Coven

A coven for those who enjoy the nighttime... and hunting under a dark moon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

did i do good?
yes
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no you suck!
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
yes your the best!
Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
if i said yes would you go out with me?
 0% [ 0 ]
if i said no do i still get a kiss?
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:28 pm

I fell to the ground dizzily. Demetri ran up. "Are you okay, Lace?"
"I'm fine. What about you?"
He laughed. "I've faced much worse, dear."
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:58 pm

I just sat and watched. I had nothing against the magician, yet, so i didn't try to bother him. Lacey tho, I wanted to kill him. I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. I waved and then threw a punch in his face. I felt a spell creeping up my legs, so i jumped back, and then ran away. (muahahahahahha Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:29 pm

(wat? I had a sex change and no one told me? I suddenly became a "he")
Back to top Go down
Alexis B.

Alexis B.

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:35 pm

NO! i mean, that for YOU i wanted to kill HIM.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT060JGp9sQ&feature=related
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Oh! I thought I'd had a sex change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)   Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur  a girl ^.~) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black sarrow...(prohapce gore? and mabe a little bit over pg 13 if ur a girl ^.~)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunter Coven :: The Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: